Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My one and only true love.

I hold you gently in my hands. Your warmth soothes me as I imagine what is to unfold. I don't know how to survive an entire day without you. I bring you close to my lips. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up like little trees in a miniature forest filled with mythical creatures. I open my mouth. You dive in and swirl across my tongue. My eyes uncontrollably close, my head tilts back. My thoughts slowly melt into a calm sea of bliss. The world disappears around us. All is quiet. Every time I'm with you, I die and float on the clouds like angels in heaven. You pull away from my lips leaving me begging like a dirty dog whimpering for a bone. Holding you tightly in my hands, I bring you close again to my lips. I softly whisper, "I love you and will never let you go." I take another sip...
Gawd, I love coffee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment